Monday, October 26, 2009

Milehicon

Back from Milehicon
So we made it back from Milehicon. This was my first con. It wasn't what I expected but I enjoyed myself. I met and talked with Brandon Sanderson(he was just hanging out in one of the halls and I said hi), and then later I got his autograph at one of his scheduled signings. I met a few artists and some other writers, and I went to some really awesome panels on writing.

The people at the con were super nice, even through we were in Denver it was like beng in a small town. Everyone said hi and was really respectful of everyone else.

There were of course a couple of bad things, three of us went and somehow one of us did not end up on the pre register list, so we had to find a computer with a printer attached to print off the confirmation.

But all in all I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment