So Emma Kathryn nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award over at her always entertaining blog Beware the Vampire Bunnies. It was very nice of her and I have to say a big thank you to her.
The way the award works is that I must give 6 funky lies and 1 weird truth, or 6 weird truths and 1 funky lie and it's up to you guys to figure it out. The second part is that I have to nominate five more people so in no particular order the nominees are:
If you get the chance check out thier blogs, they are a great way to kill time when you should be writing or working.
Now for my part it is up to you guys to figure out the truth and the lies:
1. I have a steel plate in my jaw
2. On my 20th birthday I rolled my car while only going 15mph
3. I have broken my little toe (on my right foot) twenty-five times
4. My wife and I managed a bar in upstate New York for about a year
5. I collect ancient roman coins
6. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Applied History (Museum Studies)