Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Update on Blood Plague

Well, I hit 27,000 words on Blood Plague. Writing on the novel has been slow and steady. The first wave of the plague has just ended, so it has been a little rough to write. I have three view point characters and they have all had to deal with a lot of loss, writing about digging mass graves is a little depressing.

But the novel is coming along nicely. I think it might go over my estimated 100,000 words but I'll adjust the current projects box accordingly when it comes to that. With the holidays coming I think I will have to take a break from writing for a few days.

Unless I get some great news (hint, hint to book publishers that aren't ever going to read my blog) this will be my last post until the new year.

So Happy New Year, Merry Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful, magical, holiday season.

(Yeah, I said Merry Christmas in a blog post that mentioned mass graves. Never thought that would happen when I started writing this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment