Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back to our scheduled program

I am back at work and back to writing. I got a little over a thousand words done on Blood Plague last night. Which still puts me way behind where I wanted to be. My wife goes to bed about two hours before I do, this is my writing time. When I had the flu, I would just turn on my computer, stare at the screen for about ten minutes and then go to bed. It was a little slow going last night, I had to remember where I was and what I wanted to happen. Taking a week off of writing (completely off, I didn’t even think about my stories, which I don’t think has ever happened to me) made it a little rough.


Hopefully I can find a little extra time this week to catch up. I had a couple of blog posts I wanted to do last week, about writing and stuff, but I am going to postpone those until I get a couple of chapters written. So I won't be blogging again until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment