Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm done!!!

The first draft of my latest novel is finally done. This one took me awhile but after some revision I think I will have a very good story. As you can see from my progress bar to the right I have three projects I am working on now.

City of Roses is a fantasy piece that all the ideas are coming together for. I am going to start world building and outlining. I know it's shocking, but I think I want to try writing something with an outline and see if I like it.
History of Blood is my vampire novel that I sat to the side to finish up Blood Plague(still need to find a better title). The novel follows a vampire through 10,000 years of history. I need to go back read what I have and figure out where I am going. The same is true for the last thing on the list.

Haven was a YA novel about superheroes that I was trying to write for Nanowrimo, but I lost my flash drive. Amazingly enough I found it again and recovered 30,000 words of Haven and about 25,000 of God's War another fantasy novel that I had started. So I need to go back and see what was going on in them. I don't even remember what they were about.
So I won't be writing for a little while just preparing to write, and then I need to pick which of the projects I feel like doing. I love starting a new project so I have a feeling it will be City of Roses but then again Haven is almost half way done. Hmmm...sometimes I wish there were three of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment