Thursday, July 26, 2012

Upadate

So I wanted to do a blog post, but I did not get enough sleep last night. I find myself unable to be witty, or funny so here is just a quick update, bullet point style. I also don’t feel like rereading this, so there is probably at least one typo, sorry about that:

• I sent out my witch story Broken Coven to the last publisher on my list. If this one is a rejection I am just going to post the story on the blog. The story has been accepted twice and sent back to me. It has gotten a lot of good feed back in my rejections so maybe some of you will enjoy it, if I end up posting it here. I am still crossing my fingers that it will get published.

• My writing production dropped drastically during the summer reading program, one of the draw backs of being a children’s librarian. I was so busy during the day that at night I kind of just vegged and watched tv with the wife and played video games after she fell asleep. I am going to try to write more but I am not sure how much time I am going to have considering the item on the next bullet.

• Finally and most importantly, we had yet another ultra sound and more doctor’s appointments this week. James is measuring 5lbs 15oz and Emily is measuring 5lbs 9oz plus or minus 13oz. This is supposed to be very good size for twins. The doctor set and inducement date if my wife doesn’t go into labor. So by August 7th I will be a father. I am super excited to finally meet my kids. It feels kind of weird considering I am essentially a thirty-three year old child. But that means I should get along pretty well with them.

So there it is. There is a very good chance that the blogs are going to slow down for awhile. I will try to post some pics of the twins after they are born, but I think we are going to be pretty busy trying to figure out how to be parents. I might squeeze in another post or so before August 2nd, if I am feeling particularly writer-ey.

No comments:

Post a Comment