Monday, August 17, 2009

Dead Worlds 3



Dead worlds 3 is available from living dead press. My short story Daybreak will appear in it. It was a fun story to write and my first horror story, and it lead to a stint of other horror stories. A slight warning, the publisher asked for action and gore, and I did my best to give him what he wanted.

I am back to writing fantasy and have just sent a sub into Through Blood and Iron, an anthology from ricasso press.

Yesterday was my day off and I pushed my way through it. I hope I did enough editing, when I try to write fast I tend to make mistakes with punctuation and grammar. I had the 2,500 word sub ready in just over two hours. That includes writing and editing, I have no idea how I finished that fast, I even had my wife look it over to see if she could find any mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment