Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nanowrimo & Stuff

I made it past 25,000 words to day. So I am offically half way done with my nano story. I was hoping to get a little ahead, next week we have Storytime at work on four different days instead of just two. That means that I will be dealing with close to 90 kids instead of the usual 50 for Storytime. I'm not sure I will be in the mood to write when I get home, but we'll just have to see.

I have also joined the Great Zombie Collaboration at Pill Hill Press. There are fourteen of us and all of us are writing two chapters of a novel. I have my first one done and I won't have to write another for quite a while. I had Chapter 2 and 27.

I haven't been doing much other writing, just writing some notes when I get other ideas. With Nano its kind of hard for me to do much other writing. When I am not acutally typeing I am decideing what is going to happen next.

The new book of the Wheel of Time is still calling out my name. I started and realized I had no idea what was going on. I started skimming through the books to see what I remembered and decided I had to reread the last three. Everything before those is crystal clear but I don't remember these ones at all. Its weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment