Tuesday, November 10, 2009

National Novel Writing Month Upadate

So I made it over 15,000 words, which puts me a about a day behind where I should be, but since I didn't start writing until the 3rd that means I am actually catching up. I need to get done early so I can write a Roar of the Crowd sub, due at the end of the month, so I'm hoping to get a little ahead on the weekend.

It is kind of nice that nanowrimo is in November. Since I got my promotion in August I get paid holidays, that means between Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving I should have three days off that I would not usually get.

I know the blog and my short stories are suffering a little bit from my focus on nanowrimo, and it doesn't help that I have the Gathering Storm, the newest book in the Wheel of Time series sitting on the shelf begging me to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment