Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Dentist

Last weekend I had a cold, and I have still been running a fever. Today at work my face started to hurt and my fever got worse. So I made a doctors appointment.

It turns out that my wisdom tooth is infected. The doctor said if I had waited any longer to go see him that he thinks I would have been in the hospital. So he gave me some antibiotics and told me I had to have my tooth removed or my infection would come back. He said I had to make an appointment as soon as possible, he tried to call and get me an appointment for tomorrow, but the office was already closed.
So tomorrow I have to call and make an appointment to get my wisdom tooth pulled. For me the two scariest things on the planet are dentists, and public speaking. So I was sitting here all nervous and decided to write to take my mind off of it.

Somehow I got almost 3000 words written in a little less than an hour. Maybe I should go to the dentist more often... or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment