Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just an update

Well, I am one step closer to my goal of getting all my stories(that I have the rights too) reprinted online. The Plant which originally appeared in The Middle of Nowhere anthology, is being reprinted on Static Movement. I thought it would be a good fit because the editor of Static Movement is also going to be editing the sequel to The Middle of Nowhere.
I am still plugging away on God's War getting one chapter written a week,and I have been getting one chapter in Kingdom of the Dead, and Summer's Blood edited a week. So far I haven't had to do any major rewrites so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Ever since the weather warmed up I haven't been feeling 100%, I am really tired for no reason, and I just can't seem to get myself motivated while at the same time I have been struggling with sinus problems. I don't know it is the flu or possibly allergies but whatever it is I hope it goes away soon.
By my count I had a good 10 hours last week that I could have and usually would be writing or editing, but instead I listened to my mp3 player and watched movies. I just couldn't motivate myself to open my laptop, how lazy is that?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the reprint.

    Whatever it is you caught, it's contagious. I have also been struck with an overwhelming attack of lethargy and lack of motivation.

    Let's hope it passes quick for us both!

    ReplyDelete