Monday, June 21, 2010

It's been awhile

I know I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been really busy with work and Pill Hill Press. I have also been busy with cover design, there are two more small presses that are having me design covers for them. That makes a total of five plus a few one time projects that are keeping me pretty busy.
So I haven't written a thing in weeks. But the summer reading program is ending soon. And today is the first day of summer, which means that the days will start getting shorter. This is awesome news for someone who is allergic to sunlight. I have to wear a jacket whenever I go outside, and its been in the low 90s. This is not fun.
I have not been totally idle in my break from writing. I have a whole word doc full of ideas, I just need to get time to write them. I am still waiting to hear back on three different novel submissions and ten or so short stories. I started subing everything to pro markets first and then working my way down, but it seems like the pro markets like to take thier time when responding. I have two stories I wrote in January that still have not gotten a response.
Well, that's about it. I didn't have much to say, just wanted to let everyone know I am still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment