Thursday, March 24, 2011

Published Stories

Hey all I have been a little negligent in telling you about my stuff getting published, here are two short stories that have recently been reprinted online:



The Lunatics Bloodletting originally published in The End of Days anthology from Living Dead Press and reprinted in the February Issue of Static Movement. It is the post apocalyptic story of a frozen world and a cult of moon worshipers. READ IT HERE



The Crystal Blight originally published in the October 2010 issue of Outer Reaches magazine and reprinted online in the March 2011 issue of Orion’s Child. It is the story of a flame haired female space pirate and a disease that crystallizes the infected. READ IT HERE

In a side note I had originally planned on writing The Crystal Blight as a series of short stories about the disease traveling through different time periods and worlds. My original idea was to write six fantasy stories, six sci-fi stories, and six horror stories and then try to get them published as a collection. I finished one and then shelved the idea having decided that someone who wants to read fantasy probably won’t want to read sci-fi or horror and vice versa. But I still have the project in my idea file so it might happen someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment