Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Artist David Burton Passes Away

I just found out today that artist David Burton passed away in December. I did not know David very well. David painted a cover for Realms magazine that was an illustration of my short story Lords of the North. I liked it so much I decided I needed to work with the artist and contacted him via his website.


As art director at Pill Hill Press I worked with David on a couple of covers, Shadows & Light: Volume II and The Ways of Khrem. He was a talented and kind man and his passing is very sad news for those who loved his artwork, and for those who can no longer discover it. You can read more about his life and his passing HERE and HERE




1 comment:

  1. That is really sad to hear. He was a fine artist who did very good work.

    ReplyDelete