Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rumble In The Crib

 
Emily "The Pacifier" Roberts ends the rumble in the crib early in the second round, when she introduces James "Da Monkey" Roberts to her trademark Binky Buster left hook.
Thought I would just show everyone how I spend my free time, and how I am using my mediocre photo shop skills. No wonder I don't get as much writing done as I should.  I posted this on facebook a few weeks ago, but I did some more touch ups tonight. No babies were harmed in the making of this photo.
What is actually happening is that both babies are laying on the floor, and my daughter is resting her arm on her brother's chest while he squirms around.

1 comment:

  1. lol! I love it!

    The funny thing about photoshop (or in my case Corel Paintshop Pro) is you can start monkeying around with bookcover ideas and it ends up grabbing the attention of the same muse who usually helps you write. So it can really end up distracting you from your writing in a big way.

    ReplyDelete