Thursday, June 6, 2013

Update

It has been awhile since my last post so I thought I'd write an update for you all. First I want to apologize to the PHP authors still waiting for letters, they are coming. Life has been pretty hectic the last few months and it keeps getting pushed back.
Without being too specific since I didn't ask my family members if it was okay to talk about them: we had an older family member diagnosed with cancer, and spent a few weeks in hospitals. The surgery worked and it is removed. Then we helped another family member move across country to live in our little town. He decided to open a restaurant and we have been helping him. I have finished my first three classes for my new degree, and I have been spending lots of time with the kids. There were also some car and house issues that had to be taken care of.
The one thing I didn't realize about online school was how much writing was involved. Term papers, essays, and discussion board replies have been pretty much all I have written. I think I wrote two chapters in my current novel since my last post.
I can also blame part of my lack of production on my Wheel of Time reread. What free time I had the last few months has been spent immersing myself in Robert Jordan's world. I have already started writing a few thoughts about A Memory of Light that I will post in the next few days.
I plan on starting up my writing again this week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment